Thursday 29 May 2014

May Favourites!

Here comes that little cliché again: I can't believe how quickly May has gone by. And to be honest, I can't really remember which products I've been using the most, but these three (plus one book) are the things that spring to mind when I think about what I've been loving recently.
First up, we have the Rimmel Apocalips Lip Laquer in Nude Eclipse. This shade. I've never been one for nude lips, but this caramel shade has converted me. It glides on beautifully and sits really nicely upon the lips. Perfect paired with lashings of mascara! Next we have Soap & Glory's Hand Food hand cream, a delicious-scented lotion that is a little greasy but sinks effortlessly and quickly into my skin. I've been getting really chapped hands lately and this has been great to keep flakiness at bay! And the honorary Lush product this month is: the Sweetie Pie Shower Jelly. I can't even rave about this stuff enough. With a scent like blackcurrant jelly babies and the perfect lather, I adore it. It's also the most refreshing thing ever to use in the shower after a hot day! Finally, my book choice this month: City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare. I finished City of Bones two days ago and have been reading this at every moment since. For a fuller write-up on this book, check out my post on my new blog What Lauren Did Today: here.
 
My Little Links:
 
 
xx


4 comments:

  1. I'm sure I have a bottle of Hand Food around somewhere, must find it because everyone says how good it is! x

    Josie’s Journal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anything soap and glory is cool with me <4

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to try the shower jelly from Lush, it sounds like it smells amazing. I will pick it up next time I go shopping! x

    ReplyDelete