Tuesday 22 April 2014

Shopping The Stash #1


Following my recent haul and the fact that I'm saving for a holiday, I've installed a bit of a spending ban upon myself. I've been avoiding Boots and Superdrug like the plague and so have found another way to evoke that new-product excitement: raiding the hidden depths of my beauty drawers. Of course a lip balm had to be involved in this rotation: I have so many that I do need to remind myself to use them. The pleasant oiliness of the Maybelline Baby Lips is a long-term favourite of mine, but one that has been neglected. Another lip product is my Lush Bubblegum Lip Scrub. I can't believe I forgot about this, but it's nearing it's use-by date and I want to make sure I make full use of it before it needs to be disposed of. Next we have a Natural Collection eye shadow, a lovely chocolatey brown that I've been using in my eyebrows in the place of a pencil. Finally, I picked up the Rimmel Scandaleyes Retro Glam mascara from my big box of mascaras and swapped it for what I'd been using previously. Welcome to the make-up bag.

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment