Sunday 2 February 2014

What I Wore: My Birthday Meal



Leather Jacket - Primark
Top - charity shop (tag says Dorothy Perkins)
Jeans - Primark
Shoes - Primark
Necklace - Primark
Nail Varnish - Revlon's Cupid
 
Happy birthday to me! I am now officially 19 and decided to mark the occasion yesterday by going out for a casual meal with my family. A photo diary of the meal itself is currently being edited together, but for now I'll just talk to you about what I wore.
 
The place we went was a simple pub-turned-restaurant which was child-friendly (very important, as my sister is 6!) and had a lovely, chilled atmosphere. I didn't want to wear anything too dressy - my brother couldn't be talked out of his 'Sunday' joggers - so went for the option of jeans and a white top, with a little twist.
 
It's not often I walk out of the house almost head-to-toe in Primark, but I love it when I do! This is probably one of my most budget outfits, but I don't feel like it looks like that. My lace top is an old charity shop find, although the tag says Dorothy Perkins. It has the prettiest cut-out lace design all over and has buttons running all up the back. Paired with this I threw on my black leather jacket (let's just ignore the super-long sleeves) and trusty Primark jeans to add a touch of casualness, as I felt the top would have looked too dressy with a skirt. Accessories-wise, I wore my multi-chain necklace and my new crown ring, paired with Revlon's Cupid nail polish.
 
Overall, I'm very happy with what I wore. I was super comfortable and didn't feel over dressed at all, despite the fact I wore a necklace, which is something unheard of from me!

xx

2 comments:

  1. Hey! I nominated you for The Liebster Award! Rules and stuff in my last blog post! www.laurenisdeadwrong.blogspot.com
    All a bit of fun! Not compulsory! thank you :) x

    ReplyDelete