Sunday 19 January 2014

My 'LUSH' storage and collection!



If you've been reading my blog for a while (or if you take a quick click through my archives) you'll notice that I'm a little bit obsessed with Lush. I use their Seanik Shampoo Bar religiously and treat myself (and my little sister) on occasion with one of their spectacular bath bombs. As I'm very frequently called playfully by my family, I'm a 'tree hugger' which basically means that I adore Lush's environmentally friendly standards and am always on the look out for how to cut down on packaging and unnecessary waste.
 
Tree-hugging aside, I thought I'd show you guys my Lush collection and storage today! I'm finally very happy with the way I store my bits and pieces and thought it could give you guys some ideas if you're looking for other ways to store yours, too.
 
 
 
I got this large glass jar from Matalan for £2.50. Now I know that Lush sells their own 'Fizz Tanks' but I like seeing what I currently have, which reminds me to use them and also, I just think it looks pretty in my bathroom. The lid is completely air tight which means that no steam can get in to get everything soggy!
 
Stored away in this jar, I have one and a half bath bombs and one and a half bubble bars: Think Pink, half of the Christmas Snowman, Creamy Candy Bubble Bar and a tiny chunk of the Candy Mountain Bubble Bar.
 
 
 
 
Think Pink is one of my sister's favourite bath bombs, as is has a gorgeous florally sweet scent and fills the water with cute heart confetti and a pink colour. I also have one half of the Christmas Snowman which was part of their limited edition Christmas range, but almost the exact same product can be found in their Butterball bath bomb. It smells like cocoa butter and is filled with cocoa butter nibs that dissolve in the bath and coat your skin in softness. I'm yet to try out the Creamy Candy bubble bar but just from the sweet scent alone I know I'll love it. As for the Candy Mountain, which was also a Christmas product, I'm hanging on to my last little chunk!
 
 
 
 
 
As for my Lush products that aren't stored in the jar, I have four of these, also: the Seanik Shampoo Bar, FUN in Gold, Sex Bomb Bath Bomb and a tiny bottle of the Ponche shower gel. Again, two of these were part of the Christmas limited edition range and two of them aren't.
 
 
 
 
 
The Seanik Shampoo Bar is my chosen replacement for regular bottled shampoo. I've been using it for nearly a year now and I adore it! The sea salt and seaweed particles give my hair amazing texture and natural volume. As for the other three products, well, I can't give much information about these as I'm yet to use them. The Christmas Gold FUN is basically a 5-in-1 product that you can use to wash your hair, body, clothes and use as bubble bath, as well as playing with it like play-dough. The scent is their 'Honey I Washed The Kids' scent and smells lovely. Another Christmas product is the Ponche shower gel. The scent of this is very orangey and also contains tequila! Wild. I haven't used one of Lush's shower gels before so I'm excited to try it out. Finally, the Sex Bomb bath bomb is probably one of the only ones I haven't tried yet and it's florally scent is really nice.
 
 
 
I hope you enjoyed seeing my Lush storage and the little bits and pieces in my collection, and I hope you all had a lovely week!
 
xx
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment