Wednesday 12 June 2013

Fashion Face-Off Card Game


Hey everyone!

So this post is a little bit different than anything I've posted before, but the illustrations on these cards are so stunning I had to share them with you! A definite fun must-have for any fashion lover, or even a cute gift for a birthday.




They are essentially Top Trumps trading cards (most 90's kids should know what I'm talking about), which is basically a card game where you pick a topic from the card and whoever has a highest score wins their opponents card. With me so far?

But instead of football players and cars, the features of these cards are The Most Iconic Fashion Designs. Designers include Louis Vuitton, Christian Louboutin, Burberry and Vivienne Westwood.

The topics include: Day-to-Day Practicality, Top eBay Bid, Timeless Appeal, Mainstream Imitations, Red Carpet Wow-Factor and Trend-Setting Potential.









The illustrations on these cards are the most exquisite things I've ever seen! My favourite definitely has to be the Vivienne Westwood SATC dress though :)

These cards are avaliable online (amazon, ebay ect), for around £6 - 8.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment